Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Backing up...

So, I am a little late in starting this blog. Who'd have known how time consuming motherhood is? Regardless, I am going to try to catch you up over the next few days. For the sake of a brief overview, I gave birth to my first child, Evi Izabel, on July 22, 2008. Before she arrived, I had happened upon the random internet article detailing the previously unheard of (for me!) idea of elimination communication (EC), basically an alternative to the practice of diapering. So, now that she is here and we have been practicing it (in one form or another) for a little over a month now, I have decided to blog my experience for my own historical point-of-reference and for anybody else out there who might care (Anyone? Anyone?).

4 comments:

Meg said...

Yay! I'll be taking notes :) Karis is still scared of the potty seat we bought and I'm too stubborn and broke to get another one yet. Maybe when I get desperate :)
Love ya,
Meg

Building Walls said...

YAY what a great idea!!! Love this :) and you!

Idyllic Youth said...

My daughter was born July 13th, glad I'm not the only "potty-mouthed" blogger out there.

Anonymous said...

I'm very proud of you because you are a lovely mother and your experience will enrichezed other ladies who are expecting be mother.
If I would have enough time when I was mother for the only time of my life maybe I would experencied my motherhood in better way, but now I can say that I gave the best of my time to my child and you are proud of your husband as like your baby. God bless you every day and I pray because He gives you love, patient and expertise to share your wisdom.